Send South African Rand ZAR to South Africa at bank beating exchange rates…
- Cheapest bank beating currency exchange rates
- Expert help and advice to reduce your risk and exposure
- Dedicated account managers every step of the way
- Convert funds online and platform access 24/7
- Same day and forward currency exchange contracts
- Zero service charge, commission or transfer fees
- Transfer money direct to single or multiple beneficiary accounts
Convert and transfer South African Rand ZAR to South Africa at the best currency exchange rates
For whatever reason you are sending South African Rand to South Africa we are able to offer exchange rates that the banks struggle to beat.
In addition to this, we can offer various options on when and how you should exchange your money into South African Rand. With some careful planning, you can ensure the cost of the currency stays within your budget.
If you are an individual buying a property in South African Rand, moving to South Africa, paying South African Rand tuition fees or just making regular ZAR payments we can help you get the best ZAR rate and value for your money
Or if, you are a business importing or exporting to South Africa, paying overseas South African Rand salaries or making one off or regular supplier ZAR payment Berry FX can help you save money on your ZAR foreign exchange facilities.
A high street bank does a lot of things for its customers; we do one thing and do it well – currency exchange.
To start getting more foreign currency every time you make a ZAR exchange become a client of Berry FX or take our commission challenge to see how much you could save when you convert money to South African Rand and send them to South Africa.
- Set up a payment and send us the money. If you make lots of payments you can also send money in advance, which will speed up the process
- When you are ready, convert the currency. You benefit from our low costs and we will show you the mid market rate for full transparency
- Tell us where you want to send the money. We only take the details we need to make a successful payment.
- Make the payment. You can choose whether the payment goes via priority or regular delivery.