Send Czech Koruna CZK to Czechoslovakia at bank beating exchange rates…
- Cheapest bank beating currency exchange rates
- Expert help and advice to reduce your risk and exposure
- Dedicated account managers every step of the way
- Convert funds online and platform access 24/7
- Same day and forward currency exchange contracts
- Zero service charge, commission or transfer fees
- Transfer money direct to single or multiple beneficiary accounts
Convert and transfer Czech Koruna CZK to Czechoslovakia at the best currency exchange rates
For whatever reason you are sending Czech Koruna to Czechoslovakia we are able to offer exchange rates that the banks struggle to beat.
In addition to this, we can offer various options on when and how you should exchange your money into Czech Koruna. With some careful planning, you can ensure the cost of the currency stays within your budget.
If you are an individual buying a property in CZK abroad, moving to Czechoslovakia, paying Czechoslovakian tuition fees or just making regular CZK ayments we can help you get the best Czech Koruna rate and value for your money
Or if, you are a business importing or exporting to Czechoslovakia, paying overseas Czechoslovakia salaries or making one off or regular supplier CZK payment Berry FX can help you save money on your CZK foreign exchange facilities.
A high street bank does a lot of things for its customers; we do one thing and do it well – currency exchange.
To start getting more foreign currency every time you make a CZK exchange become a client of Berry FX or take our commission challenge to see how much you could save when you convert money to Czech Koruna and send them to Czechoslovakia.
- Set up a payment and send us the money. If you make lots of payments you can also send money in advance, which will speed up the process
- When you are ready, convert the currency. You benefit from our low costs and we will show you the mid market rate for full transparency
- Tell us where you want to send the money. We only take the details we need to make a successful payment.
- Make the payment. You can choose whether the payment goes via priority or regular delivery.