Why use Berry FX for your currency forwards?
For whatever reason you need to convert foreign currency we can help. If it’s because you are buying an overseas property, importing/exporting, making regular payments abroad or one-off international transactions, we can offer the very best currency exchange rates to ensure that your money goes further. As foreign exchange specialists, our expert advice can help make the process as simple as possible in plain jargon free English.
Currency forward contracts for businesses
If your business is importing, exporting or exposed to foreign currency in any way, then using forward currency contracts to hedge and manage the risk of currency fluctuations is essential. Businesses can use forward contracts to lock in a current foreign exchange rate for overseas transactions. The key benefits for companies is that they are able to account accurately for international business in forecasts and budgets.
Currency forwards for individuals
Individuals can use forward contracts if they have an upcoming purchase and want to fix the current exchange rate. The process is very simple and can be done online in a few clicks. If for example you are buying a property abroad and have to make a final payment of EUR500,000 in three months time. But, you think the EURGBP rate will move against you over that period, you can use a currency forward to buy the EUR now, but not have to pay the GBP for another three months.
Tell us about your currency forward contract requirements
Tell us a little about your currency requirements and we’ll get right back to you with a bank beating rate and be on hand to answer any questions you have.
Our service includes as standard…
- Cheapest bank beating currency exchange rates
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Expert help and advice to reduce your risk and exposure
- Dedicated account managers every step of the way
- Convert funds online and platform access 24/7
- Same day and forward currency exchange contracts
- Zero service charge, commission or transfer fees
- Transfer money direct to single or multiple beneficiary accounts
- Margin deposits 5% for under 6 months, 10% for up to 1 year
You may also be interested in these sections:
- What are currency forwards?
- Currency forward quote
- FX forward pricing
- Currency forward rates
- Currency forward contract pricing formula
- Forward exchange contract advantages and disadvantages
- Forward exchange contract example
- Forward contract hedge example